Reporting to the Senior Brand Manager, the overall mission of the Assistant Brand Manager is to contribute to create consumer demand, executing marketing initiatives in support of short & long term strategies through leadership of the SBM. This position assists the marketing team on assigned brands in all aspects of the P&L.
• Closely monitors and analyzes sales volumes, market share trends and competitive activity and production.
• Assists in developing and executing promotional initiatives to profitably increase consumption
• Assists in the identification and development of business building ideas and works with other departments to execute the plans.
• Coordinates product management and/or cost reduction projects with internal and external resources to achieve results (packaging design, trade promotion, sales, consultants and advertising agencies).
• Supporting the SBM in all decisions
Oferta publicada en Linkedin