Adecco busca un Marketing Coordinator para Europa en Polinyà, Barcelona. Imprescindible inglés avanzado.
- Skills: Communication, networking abilities, Responsibility, Critical thinking, adaptability
- A Detailed person focused on obtaining results.
- Strong motivation to learn, and professional drive.
- Desire to be part of an international business with a multi-cultural team.
- Be passionate about branding, creativity, service, out-of-the-box ideas and challenging the status quo.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative suite programs (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop).
- More than four years of relevant experience in marketing and at least two, leading marketing teams.
- Proficiency in Spanish and English.
- Professional Degree in Business Administration or Marketing careers. The master will be valued
- Availability to travel is required.
- Define the marketing strategy together with the Marketing Director, with particular emphasis on generating demand in international markets (EMEA Region)
- Develop Social Media Channels and generate Community, with the help of experts.
- Manage events: coordinate events, fairs, and other marketing and communication activities.
- Build relationships with media outlets.
- Coordinate, review and/or validate marketing artwork and deliverables
- Manage marketing subcontractors.
- Manage budgets for marketing campaigns.
- Evaluate performances of marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and improve SEO, with the help of experts.
- Establish and monitor KPIs.
Más información sobre esta oferta de empleo de Marketing en Barcelona en la página de empleo de Infojobs.