Antal International Spain busca un Marketing Director en Barcelona. Imprescindible inglés avanzado.
- Building up and improving over time Go-to-Market plans for the assigned countries supporting local stakeholders, identifying growth areas and local market development patterns.
- Coordinating with both Sales and Product Management departments to ensure the best solution for our clients.
- Supporting business decision through specific analyses on product performance and profitability.
- Providing recommendations and solutions with attention to clients’ wishes, capabilities and limitations forming concise reports.
- Presenting insights and suggestions to clients with ample justifications and practical advice.
- In charge of three countries.
- Master’s Degree, preferably in Economics & Management, Marketing, Business Administration, Management Engineering or similar.
- At least 4 years of professional experience selling digital solutions and services to customers within the B2B industry.
- Strong attitude towards analysis (data-driven and detail oriented).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Problem solver and results-driven, with a can-do attitude.
- Precision and flexibility combined with great communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of French and Spanish (is a must) and fluency in English.
Más información sobre esta oferta de empleo de Marketing en Barcelona en la página de empleo de Infojobs.