Bosch Service Solutions busca un Social Media Specialist con alemán en Barcelona. Salario: 27.000€ 30.000€ Bruto/año. Imprescindible alemán e inglés.
- German speaker at a Native level or equivalent (C2 Level)
- In-depth experience in working with social media, in particular community management and engaging audiences online, preferably in an agency set up
- Knowledge of the most widely used social media platforms and social media managing tools
- Strong creative writing skills in German (native level) and English (near native)
- Team player who is confident and empathetic with strong verbal communication skills
- Proactive, flexible and ability to work independently with a high degree of responsibility
- Quality-driven work ethic paired with a passion for continuous and sustainable improvement
- Willingness to collaborate in a multinational team in a hybrid work environment (remote/on-site) with occasional business travel.
- Candidates must hold a Spanish NIE Number.
- Manage and orchestrate the dialogue on social media accounts from a wide range of different Bosch business units to increase positive engagement (community management)
- Consult and collaborate with page managers and relevant stakeholders across multiple Bosch divisions to realise the brand’s strategy and create buzz regarding focus topics and campaigns
- Detect and escalate potentially brand damaging content to key stakeholders (crisis management)
- Monitor and analyse social media channels, providing voice of the customer feedback to page managers
- Update and maintain the social media knowledgebase in alignment with relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Develop best practices and participate in continuous improvement activities while also providing support and coaching colleagues on social media
- Ensure Change and Release Management processes are adhered to
- Be open to creating content in collaboration with clients on demand.
- Be a part of our international network and profit from the diverse opportunities of a global employer: Training and internal growth opportunities.
- A full time job, long-term contract.
- Expert trainers will guide your training during your first weeks,
- Free and confidential psychological support: Our employees can access free of charge a psychological support line attended by professionals.
- Discounts in BOSCH Home Appliances (Ovens, Air Conditioning and many others)
- Permanent Contract (Indefinido).
- Gross salary per year is between 27.000€ and 30.000€ depending on experience.
Más información sobre esta oferta de empleo de CM en Barcelona en la página de empleo de Infojobs.