Webpros Plesk contrata un Community Manager en Barcelona. Tipo de industria de la oferta: Programación, Consultoria y otras actividades informaticas. Imprescindible inglés avanzado.
Founded in the early 2017, WebPros is bringing together some widely used web hosting, billing automation, infrastructure, server management and online marketing software solutions. Constantly adding new brands and products to its portfolio, in its current formula, WebPros comprises of Plesk, cPanel, SolusVM, WHMCS and XOVI.
Our global team is made up of 600+ tech-loving professionals with offices around the globe. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
Discover a career you love at Webpros and contribute to our continued success.
Education and experience requirements:
- Fluent English (Perfect Reading and Writing skills).
- Technical background or 5+ years of work in the technical domain (Webhosting or some similar one)
- Knowledge of Webhosting domain, or an ability/skill to fastly dig into the topic, understand it, being able to participate in a discussion regarding the topic.
- 3-5 years of experience in a Community Manager role.
- Experience in Forum/Community administration
- Experience with the xenForo forum engine.
- Deep knowledge of Webhosting domain, and social relations in the relevant community.
Más información sobre esta oferta de empleo de Marketing en Barcelona en la página de empleo de Infojobs.