iubenda busca un Junior Marketing Specialist en Región de Murcia. La empresa es de Italia pero el puesto se ofrece con la opción de teletrabajo y se puede a optar a ella desde Región de Murcia.
iubenda is a legal-tech scale-up founded in 2011, now trusted by over 90K clients in the EU, the US, and 100+ more Countries. We are leaders in our industry and operate on a global scale developing and releasing innovative tech solutions.
Our mission is to provide our clients with everything their business needs – to be compliant with legal, local, and regional requirements; so that they can focus on their core product. Recently, we have undertaken a new thrilling adventure, joining forces with team.blue (a worldwide leader in digital enablement). If you’re excited to work at a company in a scaling-up environment providing SaaS solutions to ~1M users – and equally important – to join a team of friendly people with a culture based on continuous learning, transparency, and collaboration. Then, you’re looking at the right place!
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Junior Marketing Specialist to join our Team and be responsible for enhancing our online presence in the DACH market through engaging web content. You will report to the Marketing Manager Germany and will be in charge of:
– Creating content for our web presence (i.e., landing pages, blog articles, and newsletter);
– Optimizing our website to increase conversion;
– Managing blog posts and social media channels;
– Increasing partnership engagement;
– Supporting the organization of trade fairs end conferences;
– Carrying out research for market and competitor observation and analyses;
– Preparing reports and analyses on the success of the ads.
– At least 1.5 years of experience in a Marketing Specialist role (or similar) with a focus on the German market;
– Full professional proficiency in German and in English;
– Knowledge of design tools (i.e., Canva or similar);
– Knowledge of Content Management Systems (i.e., WordPress or similar);
– Experience performing A/B tests;
– Experience in copywriting;
– Basic knowledge of online marketing channels;
– Basic understanding of the web and its technologies.
Más información sobre esta oferta de empleo en Región de Murcia en la página de empleo del anuncio.
Más ofertas de empleo en Región de Murcia en nuestra página de empleo.